The Provider Registry will enable participating colleges to:
- Have a single point of contact with the insurance industry,
- Enforce disciplinary action and provider black-listing,
- Identify possible fraud.
If your college is interested in joining the Provider Directory, Contact us and we will work together to integrate your registry into the National database.
Across Canada, there are several healthcare professions which are not regulated through a college. However diverse associations exist, which maintain their own registries of local providers and provider status within the province. The Provider Registry is looking to incorporate all of these provider associations and thus provide a complete who’s who of providers, to subscribers. Joining the Provider Registry will provide participating associations with benefits such as:
- Opening a direct communication link with the insurance industry,
- Recognition of their registries as a source of truth by the industry,
- Promotion of their credentialing criteria to the industry ( e.g. hours of training, entrance examinations …),
- Conveying of disciplinary action taken, to the industry.
If your association is interested in joining the Provider Directory, Contact us and we will work together to integrate your registry into the National database.