All information available on the ProDIR Cloud website (http://cloud.providerdir.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to adhere to this legal notice. Provider Directory Inc. reserves the right to change terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
Warranty or Promise of Data Accuracy
The information contained on the pages in this website is subject to change, upgrade, and update periodically without notice. Certain portions of the site may have been prepared by third parties independent of Provider Directory Inc. We cannot guarantee or provide any assurance as to the accuracy, completeness or validity of any of the content or functionality of this website, or the transmission of any information to or from the website. Information provided by Provider Directory on its website is believed to be accurate and reliable, but we cannot guarantee that such information is accurate or complete or current at all times. While we endeavour to keep the information current, such information is subject to change at any time without notice.
No information on this website may be reproduced, modified or disclosed to third parties in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Provider Directory Inc. Provider Directory Inc. and its affiliated companies disclaim any and all liabilities which may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of the information contained in this website.
The trade-marks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Provider Directory, Provider Directory Inc. or other third parties. Permission to use any Provider Directory or Provider Directory Inc. trade-marks or logos must be given via written consent by Provider Directory, Provider Directory Inc. or the relevant third party.
Terms and Conditions
In registering for access to ProDIR Cloud, the user agrees that…
- The username and password will be kept strictly confidential and not disclosed to any other person or entity
- The user will be responsible for all uses of the username and password and all actions performed using the username and password, including unauthorized uses and actions performed without proper consent
- The user will notify Provider Directory immediately of the lost or unauthorized use of the username and password
- Provider Directory shall not be responsible for confirming the user’s identity prior to accessing the Site
- The user will use ProDIR Cloud only for the purpose of administration and processing of claims and for no other or impromptu purpose
- The user is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their profile information they provide to ProDIR Cloud
- The user represents, warrants and agrees that the use of this website shall not violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Provider Directory has the right to monitor the user’s use of this Site and review information accessed under the username and password
- Provider Directory has the right to restrict or cancel the user’s access to any part or parts of this Site, with or without notice
- The use of ProDIR Cloud is subject to the conditions set out in this Activation Agreement and any other conditions that Provider Directory may communicate to the user. The user agrees to comply with such conditions.
- The user agrees that Provider Directory may make changes to this Activation Agreement by posting the revised Activation Agreement on this Site. By accessing or using this Site, the user agrees to such changes
- If the association between the user and Provider Directory terminates, Provider Directory will immediatly deactivate the username and password, and the user agrees to immediately discontinue use of the username and password
- The user’s obligations under this Activation Agreement will continue even after the user stops using this Site or the relationship with Provider Directory ends
The violation of the provisions of this Activation Agreement could result in: (a) termination of the use of ProDIR Cloud; and (b) liability for damages for the misuse of information provided through ProDIR Cloud or for misuse of ProDIR Cloud itself.
Automatically collected information: Your IP address is automatically collected by our web server software. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
Personal information: Provider Directory Inc. is acutely aware of and sensitive to the privacy concerns of our subscriber and other visitors to our website. You may be asked to provide certain personal information for the limited purposes of authenticating your identity.
External links: This site may contain links to other sites. Provider Directory Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies, privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Contact information: Provider Directory Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us.